As we deepen our spiritual practice, we begin to practice the following:
- Releasing the ego’s power over our choice for Peace.
- Recognizing we don’t know what anything means.
- Viewing all things through the eyes of Love.
- Deferring or relinquishing our worries to the Holy Spirit.
- Realizing that when we love, we include everything and everyone.
- Letting go of our story that was built out of the past.
- Making God our primary relationship.
- Relinquishing our worship of false idols, anything we put before our relationship with God.
- Understanding the power of prayer.
- Remembering that we live within the heart of God.